by Rion Cusco
Sa wakas after 9 long years, darating na rin sa wakas ang tunay na Rion… so simulan na natin ang maagang celebration at tiyak papaulan ng prizes ang Cusco Prods ngayong August hangang September! Eto bonus contest na agad.
Grand Raizer 3 Big Rotto Contest
To celebrate the upcoming finale of the Grand Raizer in Grand Raizer 3 The 2-Part Battle Royale, we are launching our Grand Raizer 3 Big Rotto Contest.
- This contest is open to all registered members of TM except for yours truly.
- A member may only join the contest once during the duration of the promo.
- Guess the winning combination by choosing which particular chassis will win the TOP 3 spot in the CORRECT ORDER during Grand Raizer 3 on September 22, 2013. Top 3 meaning which chassis will most probably be used by the Grand Raizer, 2nd Placer and 3rd Placer respectively.
- Post your answer in this thread by following the exact sequence: Example: 1 SFM – 2 TZX – 3 XX Go Raizers!
- Always end your answer with Go Raizers! Otherwise your entry will be not be counted.
- The table below will give you the proper codes to use. Chassis must be specific otherwise we will consider the other. Example: SFM means Super FM so that if you post FM then it is considered as FM only.
- Clue? Read the race mechanics carefully found in Grand Raizer 3 Part 1 “Dark Raizers” Arise! (to be posted soon) to better guide you in choosing the right combination.
- No purchase needed or required. All that the member has to do is post here in this particular thread after this entry.
- If there is more than one member who are able to guess the correct combination then they will have to split the prize with each other. Cost of shipping will be shouldered by the winner/s.
- The member who is able to guess the correct combination will get the chance to win P1,000 worth of Raizer Package (Tamiya Kit and Other Items) courtesy of the Cusco Shop, Cusco Productions, HPRC and TamiyaManila. Winner will be announced a few days after the conclusion of Grand Raizer 3, Part 1 “Dark Raizers Arise!”.
- Good luck and choose your CHASSIS COMBINATION well!